Students will be dismissed from the school yard at the end of the day. They will wait in lines and face the alley. When you pick up your children, you will need to:
1. K- 8th Grade Parents will drive NORTH on McCarty Drive
2. Turn left into the alley near the parking structure.
3. Turn left and drive SOUTH in the alley behind the school. Please DO NOT PARK or STOP in the alley to wait for your children.
4. Display your “school bus tag” on your dashboard to identify who you are picking up and to assist the teachers in getting children into cars.
5. After you have picked up your child, continue SOUTH in the alley and exit onto Charleville Blvd.
6. There will be NO PARKING in front of the school. Only Pre-school students and their siblings will use this area for dismissal. If you wish to walk in and pick up your children, you will need to park in a designated zone on a street and enter the school gate via the alley.
NOTE: If it is raining heavily, pickup will be in front of the building.