Since 1930, we have provided an academically competitive education grounded in the principles of Faith, Hope, and Charity. We are fully accredited by the western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Our goal is to produce students of good character who are prepared for the demands of college-preparatory high schools. Our graduates enter prestigious high schools; including Crespi, Harvard-Westlake, Immaculate Heart, Loyola, Marymount, and Notre Dame.
• 100% of our faculty have Masters’ degrees or are enrolled in graduate studies
• 200 day school year – 8:00 am-3:00 pm school day
• After school care (until 6:00 pm)
• Enrichment and sports programs
• Curriculum includes Spanish, Art, Music, and Fitness and Wellness
• Small class size
• Parent-involved and community-oriented school
• Intergrated classroom technology and computer instruction provided by PlanetBravo