It is our goal to produce students of good character, who are well prepared for the demands of college-preparatory high schools and the communities in which they live.
We offer a curriculum that includes Religious Studies, Math, Science, Reading, Language Arts, Social Studies, Spanish, Art, Music, Computer Technology and Fitness and Wellness.
• Flexible Math curriculum with opportunities for individualized placement
• Full day Pre-K and Kindergarten
• Technology-integrated curriculum includes web pages for each class and teacher blogs to facilitate communication between students, parents and staff.
- Departmentalized Grades 6 through 8.
- Whole-school elective program featuring STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math)
- Small class size (average of 17 students per teacher)
- Buddy Classes ensuring mentorship among grades
• Arts-related field trips to LACMA, The Getty, The Music Center and more
• WASC and WCEA Accreditation
• Graduate placement into local, competitive high schools including Crespi, Harvard-Westlake, Immaculate Heart, Loyola, Marlborough, Marymount, Notre Dame Academy, Notre Dame High School, Providence, St. Francis, St. Monica, and Beverly Hills High School.